A parable told in symbols and metaphor
- Even in a twosome, you play your game alone
- When you hold the club too tightly, your ball doesn’t go very far.
- When your ball is in the sand, it is best to take some sand with it when it leaves
- If your ball goes in the water, you can take time to fish it out or take the penalty stroke and move on
- If your ball goes into the woods, you can spend valuable time looking for it, or move on
- The game is totally influenced by your beliefs about yourself, your mental state and your emotions.
- Throwing a club is NEVER okay.
- At the end of 18 holes, you finally get to sit in the sun with friends and share stories and memories over drinks.